Florida Traffic Ticket Attorneys Get Best Outcomes for Accused Clients
Lawyers delivering results in DUI, traffic violations and auto accident cases for more than 30 years
The Law Office of Dennis A. Lopez, Attorney at Law has been the go-to traffic ticket and criminal defense law firm in Tampa, Florida for more than 30 years. Now practicing with daughter Christa Lopez, attorney Dennis Lopez serves clients throughout the Tampa Bay Area and all cities in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Manatee and Henando Counties. The firm has a track record of getting results in traffic ticket, criminal law, DUI and auto accident cases. Whether you are facing criminal charges for a misdemeanor, DUI, serious felony or have been injured in an auto accident, the law office has the skills and experience to handle your case.
A third-generation Tampa native, attorney Dennis Lopez is well-known for his successful traffic law practice. He has handled nearly 100,000 traffic ticket cases over more than 30 years for clients in the Tampa Bay area. He has a large clientele of truck drivers and speaks fluent Spanish to accommodate Spanish-speaking clients. Respected by clients and peers, Dennis Lopez has been awarded the AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating possible in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics.
The Law Office of Dennis A. Lopez is grounded in the principles we all value— skilled representation, superior client service and a genuine commitment to the Tampa community, where the firm was born. You can expect the following from the Law Office of Dennis A. Lopez:
- Skilled representation — Attorney Dennis Lopez brings more than 30 years of traffic law, criminal law and auto accident experience to each new case. He knows how things work and what to do when a client comes to him for help with a traffic ticket. He has represented nearly 100,000 traffic ticket cases over his career history. He litigates or negotiates for clients, depending on which strategy will get the best results. Attorney Dennis Lopez is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Superior client service — The Law Office of Dennis A. Lopez combines experienced and highly professional representation with personal service. The office is not a mill that settles a large number of tickets. It identifies and executes the best strategy for each case to reach clients’ goals, whether it is no points, minimal fines or a trial. You receive personal attention throughout your case. The attorneys are always on top of what is happening, accessible and responsive. They answer questions and return calls promptly. At the Law Office of Dennis A. Lopez, attorneys Dennis and Christa are proud to help their clients get their lives back on track and go back to work following a license suspension or car accident injury. The staff at the law office and Dennis Lopez speak fluent Spanish. The law office also offers a free initial consultation.
- Commitment to community — Dennis Lopez grew up in Tampa and is proud to represent clients who are friends and business associates. Both he and daughter Christa Lopez attended the University of Tampa and now serve the community with their family-run law practice. They are proud of their local reputation associated with their family name and work hard to earn their clients’ trust every day.
- Traffic tickets — We handle suspended license, careless driving, reckless driving, speeding, red-light, driving while texting, expired license and registration, and more.
- Criminal law — We can help you with misdemeanors, felonies and fraud charges.
- DUI — To build your defense, we analyze all aspects of your case, including the validity of the stop and arresting pre-requisites.
- Auto accidents — We handle motor vehicle accidents that involve negligent motorists, dangerous road conditions and defective automobile parts.
Contact a traffic ticket law firm in Tampa for a free initial consultation
Call Dennis A. Lopez, Attorney at Law at 877-765-0227 or contact us online for a free initial consultation on your traffic law case.